Unband Request
Your name: Squidd_

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:52187344

Your ban ID: 72787

Banned by: [FL] SnowredWolf

Reason: FearRP

Involved: Squidd_ , Hellofahedgehog, The standing police sarge at the time

Why we should unban you: So to break down what happened , i was having a light joke with a police officer which i feel he took way to seriously and
he decided to cuff me , he gave me no chance to apologise and admit i was wrong or any way i could make up for my joke, (to be clear the joke was harmless i
only repeated what he said back to him). He then warranted me for a 15 minute arrest for something that wasnt against the law , there were no laws set at the
time of the joke, i tried to voice my concern , he completely blanked me, Hellofahedgehog was asked to assist in my arrest and in OOC he said the arrest
was unjust and he would not participate because the arrest in its self was failrp. After this the Police sergeant ignore me further and arrested me with the
baton. I feel as if the police sergeant mistook my OOC protests for failrp. As the sergeant arrested me with the baton, the game bugged out and instead
of teleporting to jails i stood still in place cuffed and in my orange jumpsuit, (Hellofahedgehog can be a witness to this). I realise that i shouldn't have
got as agitated as i did and run off when i was asked to walk to jails however i felt as if i wasn't being mistreated and failrp was being forced upon me
when i hadn't really broken any laws. I would also like to add the admin SnowredWolf did prompt me on the fact i should obey commands whilst at gunpoint,
which is undoubtedly fair however the admin ceased to persist to find out the problem to why i was behaving this way , he literally clipped out of the floor
said stop then vanished , he didn't hear out my side of the story as i feel an admin should.

I would also like the talk about how much i love the server and meeting up and playing with my friends is a must do on a nightly basis. I had only been on
the server 5 mins when this occurred and was prepared to have a long fun session. I am a loyal player and rper i come on the server almost everyday and love
getting involved with rp's small and large whether its selling food as a chef or doing raids adds criminals. i would also like to point out i am a Donater
and i have donated twice to the server and also have bought multiple cash packages whilst on the server. I feel i have been banned a little bit unfairly this
time , i was out of line to persistantly ignore the sergeant however a ban, let alone 24 hours , i thinks was too much .

Thank you for you consideration , i hope you understand and this will not happedn again.

Sincere apologies

Squidd_
The backstory does not really matter, what matters is you broke a basic rule you should've been aware off.
If you had decided to make an @ call, you could've been helped out within a minute.

Denied.