Code:
[b]Name of player[/b]: [FL:RP] Random

[b]SteamID[/b]: STEAM_0:1:57769738

[b]Time in GMT[/b]: 18:00

[b]Server[/b]: V4B1

[b]Summary[/b]: Well he failrp'd he had a gun as a treasure hunter

[b]Evidence[/b]:

[Image: 2F2901F88FFEE8767EB6AA09C63D9C915F15AD1A]
Treasure hunter as in Pirate, there was 20k on the line.

Don't see how it was rule breakage.

I even made you a deal. You take 10k, me and my friend take the other 10k

EDIT: Not to mention the fact that you FearRP'd at SEVERAL occations..
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
I broke FearRP????? could you not see that I was stuck on Phorus.  I did follow your orders you said Fuck off So I moved away from the door.  Then you told us to go away.

EDIT: I also don't see how a Treasure Hunter can have a gun.  like if there was kids/adults irl having a treasure hunt for money, I can't imagine them having a gun.

Also Pirates don't have guns, they have cannons
(07-12-2016, 05:49 PM)ArnyDaHamsta Wrote: I broke FearRP????? could you not see that I was stuck on Phorus.  I did follow your orders you said Fuck off So I moved away from the door.  Then you told us to go away.

EDIT: I also don't see how a Treasure Hunter can have a gun.  like if there was kids/adults irl having a treasure hunt for money, I can't imagine them having a gun.

Also Pirates don't have guns, they have cannons

What are you talking about? I said, I am a treasure hunter as in a pirate. I like to be creative with my names. Such as having ''Smooth Criminal'' instead of ''Criminal''.. I also like to dress up for my role, such as the gas mask fits the ''pirate'' role in my opinion. A smooth criminal should wear black suit ETC.

Pirates now adays have GUNS not canons.

Example;

Spoiler :
[Image: somali-coast-guard.jpg?quality=80&strip=all&w=1600]

[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
I would not deem it FailRP for a "Treasure Hunter" to possess a weapon. Treasure hunting is a dangerous profession.

Report Denied.
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]