Banned by Stillalive
Your name: (Steam friends name)
Weedman
Your ban ID: (Number of the ban, this could be 2779 for example)
Server: (From which of our servers have you been banned? rp_EvoCity v2d or v33x?)
rp_evocity 2vd
Why we should unban you: (A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened)
I wasn't really the ddoser, i told you that. I was just joking around. I had no reason to ddos. If anything, I am the victim here, being thrown of buildings and having billions of dollars taken away for no reason.
You are responsible for everything you do OR say, So if you "Joked" about a DDoS i can see why he banned you.

[Image: cuAfUK9.gif]
true....
I would say shorten it to a week and you learned your lesson.

But if you ever "Joke" about it he might reban you
[Image: cuAfUK9.gif]
Well actually it was Faustie who banned you. (Meaning he kinda told me to do it, since he wasn't on the server himself).

But you should really know that joking for DDoS'ing is a great reason to get perm banned. But as Flame said, we can put it down to something less. I'll wait for Faustie to reply on this.
During a DDoS which was effectively crippling the server, you said "I'm the DDoSer" and didn't stop even when you were told not to joke. When I took away money as a punishment for either DDoSing or joking about it, I got DDoSed myself (true story, I was forced offline until I changed my IP). Hence I told Still to ban you.

You shouldn't be joking about DDoSing anyway. You know we'll take it seriously.
I say 1 month ban..
Joking about a DDoS is not funny in any way, who knows whether you are serious or not.

I vote against an unban as we don't even know whether he was joking or not, also I think DDoS threats, whether serious or not around are to be taken seriously and therefore should receive a major punishment, just to make the rules clear. No mercy for DDoSers.
About some things you better can't joke on FL.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.