lordofthesilver
Your name: lordofthesilver

Your SteamID: 
STEAM_0:0:65135421

Your ban ID: forum and Teamspeak 

Banned by: Don't know. (Believed to be by [FL] Hitman as the post was a joke about him.) 

Reason: Don't know 

Involved: lordofthesilver, Mr.Ranger.

Why we should unban you: My friend decided to post a thread as a joke, the thread was about [FL]Hitman. We did not think it was against the rules as it was just a joke. The name of the thread was Heil Hitman, it was all just a joke. The thread got removed and then lord got a 3 month ban. We all know lord is a shit poster but I don't think he deserves a 3 month ban for a joke.   

Lord has said he will take a ts ban and refrain from contacting Hitman if the forum ban is lifted.
I've been harassed by you people with the Hitler shit for a while now. I told you guys to stop and I did not like it in TS and then you go and make the thread. Then you send me TS messages further continuing the altercation.

Hitman
Fearless Administrator
(06-22-2016, 02:43 AM)Hitman Wrote: I've been harassed by you people with the Hitler shit for a while now. I told you guys to stop and I did not like it in TS and then you go and make the thread. Then you send me TS messages further continuing the altercation.

Hitman
Fearless Administrator

Lord only did that because you called me and my friend a vagina and a Jew. I was attempting to message you on TS to apologise for it. The thread was a big joke. Lord had said that he would rather take a 6 month TS ban rather than the 3 month forum ban. PS; You didn't tell us to stop you kicked Lord from TS and then called us Jews and Cunts and left the channel before we could say anything.
Not only is it extremely disrespectful to go ahead and continue the incident onto the forums, the group of you have also violated section 1.12 (harassment) of the Terms of Service. You're lucky that it was a light punishment as others typically get permanently banned for ToS violations.

With that being said, this unban request is denied.

Use better judgement when interacting with others in the future. When someone tries to talk to you in a civil manner and asks you to stop, you do it.

Hitman
Fearless Administrator