Unfair ban
Your name: Scrake^;DD

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:11122283

Your ban ID: 72278

Banned by: [FL:M] Ghost

Reason: R/C to avoid arrest.

Why we should unban you: First of all this situation happened when I was walked near the nexus without doing anything. After that I head my way to the city when I saw a couple of police officers running straight to me and instantly tazed me. They handcuffed me. I did not know why they are doing this I just recently joined to the server and I was walking from the spawn, And I don't wanted to wait in jail 15 minute plus I did nothing wrong. So they actually tried to arrest me RANDOMLY.So i reconnected. Basically a couple of kids tried to RANDOM arrest me and i reconnected to avoid that. And thanks for not letting me say anything to my ban request topic, I was defendless...
(06-29-2016, 11:22 AM)Scrake Wrote: Your name: Scrake^;DD

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:11122283

Your ban ID: 72278

Banned by: [FL:M] Ghost

Reason: R/C to avoid arrest.

Why we should unban you: First of all this situation happened when I was walked near the nexus without doing anything. After that I head my way to the city when I saw a couple of police officers running straight to me and instantly tazed me. They handcuffed me. I did not know why they are doing this I just recently joined to the server and I was walking from the spawn, And I don't wanted to wait in jail 15 minute plus I did nothing wrong. So they actually tried to arrest me RANDOMLY.So i reconnected. Basically a couple of kids tried to RANDOM arrest me and i reconnected to avoid that. And thanks for not letting me say anything to my ban request topic, I was defendless...

Unban request rule 4: Do not write an unban request if you know you broke the rules. -> You said "I reconnected to avoid that" thus you acknowledge you breaking the rules.

General rule 1.3: Do not reconnect, suicide, change job or do anything else to avoid a roleplay situation.

You broke the rule stated above, Denied