Unban Request - Alpacaccaca 50 DKP MINUS
Posting on Behalf of Alpacaccaca 50 DKP MINUS
Your name: Alpacaccaca 50 DKP MINUS

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:53170220

Your ban ID: 71844

Banned by: [FL] Agorith

Reason: RC to avoid NLR blacklist

Involved: -

Why we should unban you: Pretty much, I went afk for like 30 seconds and came back with Agorith physguning me, Im pretty sure i didnt break NLR, Reason i reconnected is because i just got insta blacklisted without a reason. I didnt get talked to only frozen and then blacklisted. I reconnected so i could inquire about the blacklist. I am pretty new to the server. I haven't played in a while and so I didn't know what the NLR blacklist meant.
You did in fact break NLR.
I had checked your last death position and the position you were at, at the time.
You had 5 more minutes left on your NLR timer.

You've been blacklisted from NLR access before on the 14th of march.
So you're fully aware of it all.

I am not required to give you a heads up.
If you had died due to a bug, or had killed yourself by spawning in a car or prop, whatever it might be.
You can make an @ call and explain, asking for permission to break NLR which you never did.

Reconnecting after having received an NLR blacklist means bypassing the fact I restrict you from spawning in for another 10 minutes, it is part of your punishment for breaking NLR.
So to the NLR, I didnt die and go back to the same place. I changed jobs and went to another part of the city and rp'd as a delivery guy
From what I saw before issueing the blacklist you were just walking around in a 2m radius doing nothing RP'ish at all.
You're only allowed to break NLR when you've asked for permission to staff and have been granted it, which you did not.

Therefore, denied.