Unban Duke
Your name: [FL:RP][=Elite=]Duke 

Your SteamID: 0:0:76958346

Your ban ID:71732

Banned by: [FL]Lesanka

Reason: RDM

Involved: 3-4 corleone's and 3-4 rebels

Why we should unban you: So here comes my storie in the corleone's radio a corleone said "rebels raiding" at this time i where on my way to city and i said ok ill come and i had another corleone member with me so i said ok lets go and i asked do you have a weapon and he said no so i said ok and said ill give you an ak47 for 1k and 1 ammo and he payed me so we runned to corleone street and talked to the guy that said that rebels are raiding and so we talked to him and he said ok we gotta kill all the rebels and i where like ok "takes up the gun gave 1 warning to a rebel and he did not answear me so i shot him in the head and he died and i took another on that pulled up a ak47 too and my fellow friends shot him and i went to another house with rebels in it and i ofcourse shot one of them and he died so one of the rebels pulled up a gun and tried to kill me but ofcourse i killed him so i was done every rebel gone and then someone called cops and they came ofcourse and i had to go to eat so i was like shit guys i have to go and one of the guys said "shit dont shoot" and i quitted and then when i come back i tryed to join but... "you are banned from our servers" well ... 
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:76958346&b=1]
'takes up the gun gave 1 warning to a rebel and he did not answear me so i shot him in the head and he died'

Doesn't sound like they were raiding at all.

Furthermore, in your message on Lesanka's profile you mentioned that you 'wanted to take back villas' or something similar.

Thus, this unban request is denied, as you had no sufficient reason, nor are you keeping your story straight.