Crash on loading fearless/player/portal/tank.sw.vtx or something like that.
Hi all, played for a while but made an acc't on these forums out of concern.

For a long time FearlessRP's v2d server has worked just fine for me, now all of a sudden, on loading the file which I think is fearless/player/portal/tank.sw.vtx I crash right away.
Is anyone else having this problem, and is there a fix? Perhaps another mod conflicts?
EDIT: I just tried to go on v33x, which also uses the model and crashes as well.
Alright, two of my mates had this issue and this worked for them and it worked me for also when my gmod didn't work:
Ok so first close Gmod, then open the Steam client>Library>Right click Garry's Mod>Properties>"Set Launch Options" and type this in +mat_dxlevel 95

Then just apply and then run the game. You should be able to join FL.

- Ghost
The following 1 user Likes User 12049's post:
  • Balls
(02-04-2016, 04:45 PM)WalrusWaffles Wrote: Hi all, played for a while but made an acc't on these forums out of concern.

For a long time FearlessRP's v2d server has worked just fine for me, now all of a sudden, on loading the file which I think is fearless/player/portal/tank.sw.vtx I crash right away.
Is anyone else having this problem, and is there a fix? Perhaps another mod conflicts?
EDIT: I just tried to go on v33x, which also uses the model and crashes as well.

Worked great, thanks! Cheese