Report: [FL:RP]Sir Minus and [FL:RP]Jonas
Video 
Name of players:[FL:RP]Sir Minus and [FL:RP]Jonas

SteamID:
           [FL:RP]Sir Minus = STEAM_0:1:31977033
           [FL:RP]Jonas = STEAM_0:0:43066753

Time in GMT: 12/31/2015 at 5:30 PM 

Server: v2d

Summary: I was punched in the Nexus by Sir Minus. We ran around the bank trying to catch him, and then I handcuffed him in the middle of the road. Flee 2893 was controlling the crowd, but mainly trying to get Jonas in the Black BMW out of there. We had a suspicion that Sir Minus would flee in the Black BMW. Flee 2893 told Jonas to leave at gunpoint, but he didn't. I had a taser on Sir Minus so he wouldn't get in the car, but he did. That is how they broke Fear RP.

Evidence:

ALSO: I didn't know that [FL:RP] Jonas broke Fear RP until I started editing, so that's why I didn't show in the video his Steam ID. However, I did check his ID with the Steam ID button on the website, and that's how I got his.
You lack of evidence, a little before this, one of these guys shot at my car/me for speeding, and due to that fearrp dind't apply, after what i've heard so if you have that please include that.

I do not know what SirMinus has to say about this, but i can say i broke fearrp due to shooting at my car, as i thought it wasen't applied.

And it sounds like you are metagaming, because i was in my channel alone at this time, and i dind't see anyone in the goverment channel.

And if an moderator/adminstrator wants to punish me for this i think its a little unfair, because of the lack of evidence.
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]
[FL:RP] Sirminus's computer is glitched so he cannot write on the forums, therefore he told me to say this from him:

[FL:RP] SirMinus™: I hopped into the car and got out at tunnel realising that I broke FearRP and did try to run back before getting CDM'd by some guy, I did not return and speak to him as NLR was in effect.
When I did return after the NLR timer the one officer said "you broke FearRP" and proceeded to taze me (backseat administration), and i had NLR.

I will say this: He did tell me to set him off at the end of the tunnel, and tryed to run back, but he got cdm'ed as he is saying.
(12-31-2015, 08:17 PM)Jonas Wrote: [FL:RP] Sirminus's computer is glitched so he cannot write on the forums, therefore he told me to say this from him:

[FL:RP] SirMinus™: I hopped into the car and got out at tunnel realising that I broke FearRP and did try to run back before getting CDM'd by some guy, I did not return and speak to him as NLR was in effect.
When I did return after the NLR timer the one officer said "you broke FearRP" and proceeded to taze me (backseat administration), and i had NLR.

I will say this: He did tell me to set him off at the end of the tunnel, and tryed to run back, but he got cdm'ed as he is saying.

How long after you were in the tunnel did he get cdm'd?
Sirminus told me to say this:

I ran from one end of the tunnel to towards city and was then hit by a Copcar.
As of this, i can only see Sirminus broke fearrp here, but he did it by accident, as stated earlier, but got cdm'ed by a cop.

I dont really see much more point of this, and i only think its worthy a blacklist.

But its the admins/moderators decicion, not mine.
Approved. Both users are found guilty of breaking FearRP. No shots were fired until after Sir Minus has got into the vehicle and then after Jonas sped away. Both of you should know better.
[Image: ay3uwl.jpg]

Signature made by MasterNoda