Unban req from Kinguy
Your name: Kinguy

Your SteamID:[b]STEAM_0:1:120257650[/b]

Your ban ID: 66945

Banned by: [FL] Shadow Miku ^-^

Reason: change jobs to avoid staff, random raid/lied
Hey, first i don't change job for avoid staff i change from Freedom Fighter 
to president to corlone member but when i was a member i talk with admin
and the don demote me , and i didnt lied i understand my mistake and i dont do it again! 
 Please unban it's weekend and i love Fearless i want to play because in the week i dont have aloot 
of time, and i am israeli our sunday is not a free day we go to school and work....
please unban.
Kinguy...
Hello,
I asked Shadow Miku to ban you for two days (since I cannot do it and it's much easier if she does it). However I'm the one who spoke to you and decided the proper punishment should be against you.

First of all, you were banned for "Random raid", which means, that you did not have a valid reason to do so.
You were a freedom fighter, but I cannot see a law that drastiaclly impact your character.
"14.2c You cannot raid the President because you do not like certain laws, unless they drastically impact your character. For example: Cars being banned from the city is not a valid reason."

Second of all, when you killed both president and vice president, you changed jobs twice (even when I grabbed you and froze you).
[Image: 905g7o]

Third, you lied to me about president's job and reasons behind your raid.

With that, I deny this request.

PS: Do not message me or any other staff about un-ban related topics. (shown on team page)

Thank you,
Fearless Server Moderator
Pear
Kind Regards,
Pear

[Image: output_QRPOl_L.gif]
Denied.