threat to scam
Name of player:Qesa
SteamID:STEAM_0:1:49865946
Time in GMT: dont remember
Server:v33x
Summary:i asked him if he wants mp5 for 3k i gave him the mp5 he gave me 2k and he tried to run away. if I was not telling to him that im on record he would not have give 500$. and only after the video after 30 mins he gave me the money the others 500$.i know its only 1K but if i was not telling to him that im on record he woulnd give me the money.
evidence: http://sendvid.com/ybx1yze1
What? I gave you all the money, And I thought we agreed on 2kĀ and after the video I told you im sorry didn't I, Please don't write bullshit. By the way I didn't run away, I needed to talk with my Brother on the phone, Sorry again If you thought it's a scam.
Alright form this video I can obviously tell that you knew you were scamming him Qesa. He said 3k then you went and responded with "... fine." Which means you knew he said 3k for the gun. After that He gave the gun and then you paid him $2,000 from there you ran away and tried to ditch him as he tried to catch up to you. You knowingly scammed him. Therefore I am going to accept this ban request.

Approved.

Thank you,

NightHawkd
Fearless Admin
[Image: ay3uwl.jpg]

Signature made by MasterNoda