Report: Denis118247
Name of player: Denis118247

SteamID: STEAM_:1:42157422

Time in GMT: 7:15pm

Server: v33x

Summary: Me and s a d b o y decided to do some BankRP, but to make it more rewarding me and s a d b o y put printers in our vault. We were building when a paramedic came to the door. The paramedic (can't remember his name haven't got a clue) asked to come in, we simply told him we were building. About ten minutes later the Police Sgt (Denis118247) turned up to our door with guns out, ready to raid. I opened the door to see what was going on and they wanted to come in because 'they had reports of contraband'. My first thoughts were: 'How do they know?' So i asked them this and they simply replied with 'we have reports'. Now during the time of us building nobody was in the building except us. So how could anyone know about the contraband if they were not in the building? Anyways one of the police officers decided to taze me for standing in the door. Once I was tazed every single police officer ran over me (standing on a ragdolled body) They also came in without a warrant what so ever. and they didn't have permission to come in from either me or s a d b o y. After being walked all over, literally I was took down to 40% health. Now it later came out that the reports of this contraband came from the paramedic who visited our door previously. The contraband, completely out of sight was reported by the paramedic who actually had no idea that the contraband was there. I made a run for it whilst they randomly rammed our vault door down revealing our contraband setup. Later on Denis118247 actually managed to find me. I explained to him OOC that the entire police force just metagamed by just assuming from a paramedic who also metagamed that contraband was in the bank. He then actually admitted it was metagaming through keyboard.

Evidence: [Image: ?id=502751987] - Him admitting it was metagaming.
http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.co...24D06F31C/

I'm sure WinterOak will be able to back me up on this as he was online at the time but unfortunately it was difficult for him to actually take action due to the lack of game logs.
He actually screamed in the bank
OKAY GUYS ARREST WARRANT ON DAWSON ITS HIS PROP

i have no proof of this though
After they tazed me, walked over my ragdolled body and were all in the bank without the warrant.
Denied.
[Image: ay3uwl.jpg]

Signature made by MasterNoda