Prosto Unban request
Your name: Prosto (Prostate Cancer at that time)

Your ban ID: 58262

Banned by: [FL] General Rickets

Reason: Propclimbing to gain an advantage in a raid. Thus breaking the unban terms he agreed to.

Involved: Admin himself, Doctor Kula, some random guys

Why we should unban you: Okay, after quite a lot of time, I decided to test my luck
And put this UBR. Ill keep it short. There was a raid on president. We were defending him.
We shoot raiders, I stand on bar prop and shoot from it few times. After raid is over admin tells me im getting permed. The end.
(I probably forgot some details, but I included ban reason, and why it was unfair)
Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=26WfxrNcnlE

If Ill be accused of prop climbing, I'd like to refer to such thing as common sence, since I was standing on some sort of realistic prop (Bar prop) and not random one floating in the air

PSS: Why it took me so long to post it? Because I knew that back in the day this UBR would be denied just because.

Also if you look at date of Video you will see that It was made right after I was banned. But I decided not to post it before. Thanks for your attention.
Case being reviewed, thank you for your patience and dedication to the Fearless Community.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
You've been given a second chance. Prove yourself or fall victim to another long ban.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub