Report: Convo & MatthewCon
Name of player: Convo & MatthewCon

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:74106725 (Convo) - STEAM_0:1:93648535 (MatthewCon)

Time in GMT: 10:56

Server: V33X

Summary: The police sergant was blocking both me (Vice president) and the President in the jail control room, even we told him to move with the excuse "It is for your safety". After some mins a gundealer comes in and I tell the police sergant to arrest him for trespassing, but instead he ignores my call, the gundealer takes a gun out, I try to run into safety but unexpected the sergant let him in to shoot me for no reason, I run more in then the gundealer shoots the president and the sergant kills me. I get demoted for no reason by the new president (that was the gundealer) and the sergant now are vice president. I also tried calling the moderator but he seems to be AFK/dealing with something else.

I did also became VP for like 5 mins ago, after long time of waiting for it to be free..

Evidence:
Player Report Accepted
The users in question have been given both a six hour weapon blacklist and a one day ban for FailRP, Randomly Raiding, Raiding as a Gun dealer, Team killing.
What are you doing on the roof? Oh wait that's an air conditioning unit. - Suarez 2k15
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
(Not involved)

I noticed in the video you demoted for reason "FailRP" which would be breaking the rules too. You can only demote for IC reason AND that would be NLR breaking from you.
(08-10-2015, 10:43 PM)Darthvirus Wrote: (Not involved)

I noticed in the video you demoted for reason "FailRP" which would be breaking the rules too. You can only demote for IC reason AND that would be NLR breaking from you.

Not involved warned - Suarez
Approved.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub