Unban Request
Your name: iGreg v2.0

Your ban ID: 3444

Why we should unban you: Im aware my ban is lifted in 1 day But I still feel I was unfairly banned by Dryblood, I do not deniy ( Excuse my spelling ) raiding as a gundealer however it was my first time playing as a gun dealer on said server and my friend asked me to help him raid so I decided to I had no idea raiding as a gundealer one time was a bannable offence and I thought it was ok because the rules do not state you cant.

However It does not bother me If my ban is not shortened but was does bother me is I was banned for an honest mistake that isent in the rules so I had no idea I was breaking a rule.

Thanks, Greg
Actually it is in the rules, only Underground/criminal jobs are allowed to raid. A gundealer is a Merchant/Civilian job so is not allowed to raid.
Some people could class gundealer as a underground job though,

I dident even know what I was doing anyway all I got told was bring a gun and come to said location, So I did I turned up we went in the front door. Turned around and walked out. My friend lockpicked the door and such I just walked in with a gun drawn like I was told. Sorry For Being New And Misreading the rules.
Ban expired.