Don't really see how I did anything wrong
Your name: |FTG| SB:RP Sgt. Kate Marx

Your ban ID: 59760

Banned by: [FL:M] Obay

Reason: Powergaming

Involved: Everyone on Corleones at about 21:00 GMT

Why we should unban you: I joined Corleones as I was bored and was about to help them, I did not realize that taking your car back intent on following their terms for it as well was "powergaming", I was also in the middle of discussing it with the mod who banned me when I was banned. I fail to see how it's powergaming as (I mention this again) I was intent on paying, and I even, mentioned this to the mod through local OOC. If I had been given extra time I would've paid and carried on playing as the Corleones.
 Another point brought up is taht I should've paid them as police, but with me being bored and the city being reasonably far away I reasoned "I could probably just go Corleones and do whatever they say to get it back and have some fun killing police officers".
Evening,
The fact that, as soon as you died, came back and realized that your car was missing you then went ahead and changed job and come to the base.
It was made very obvious from that you drifted straight towards all of the police cars even when Brennan was telling you that you were Power-gaming. After observing the situation i then came to the conclusion that you were indeed there to pick up your car as you had no intention to walk away from the stored police cars and you just looked at them while all of the Corleones crowed around you.
[Image: e5bf68204644a67fc15ab6cd327926a2.png]
(03-15-2015, 10:09 PM)Obay Wrote: Evening,
The fact that, as soon as you died, came back and realized that your car was missing you then went ahead and changed job and come to the base.  
It was made very obvious from that you drifted straight towards all of the police cars even when Brennan was telling you that you were Power-gaming.  After observing the situation i then came to the conclusion that you were indeed there to pick up your car as you had no intention to walk away from the stored police cars and you just looked at them while all of the Corleones crowed around you.

There was a 5-10 minute gap between the job change.  As I said in my first post in this thread, I tried talking but I was banned before I could explain. I even said in the local OOC that I was paying for it as soon as I could see the person who wanted the pay, I had less than 30 seconds to pay. If you hadn't just banned straight away I doubt these problems would've occured.
There was a gap, because we didn't let you in the base, as you and joker were both going to try to get your cars back by joining the corleones. Hence why you stood there 5 minutes at the gate, as we just removed team access of the keypads. to prevent you folks from powergaming. You have to get your car back as an officer, you can't just join the opposite party and get your car back without any effort. You only mentioned paying for the car, the moment you already took it.
Unfortunately your actions were obvious, which resulted in the ban.
Even if you did pay, that would not have made it acceptable. The fact that you used your job title as an advantage to gain access to your car, is power-gaming.
(03-16-2015, 02:04 AM)FEaRIeZz Wrote: There was a gap, because we didn't let you in the base, as you and joker were both going to try to get your cars back by joining the corleones. Hence why you stood there 5 minutes at the gate, as we just removed team access of the keypads. to prevent you folks from powergaming. You have to get your car back as an officer, you can't just join the opposite party and get your car back without any effort. You only mentioned paying for the car, the moment you already took it.

No, there was at least a gap of 5 mins before I changed job.
I was a corleone at the time, We refused to let you in at the moment. The second you did get in you ran straight to the main base, as we had the front gate. You ran straight to the main gate, Ran Straight to the base, then ran straight to the stolen police cars,

Edit: 5 mins for NLR ?
Unbanned in 5 mins anyway, can an admin deny this real quick?
Requesting closure and movement to denied section.
Thank you for taking the time to appeal.
~Obay
Denied.