Ban Request - Beachi - The Rake
Name of Player(s): The Rake,
Beachi.

Steam ID's: Beachi - STEAM_0:0:37071870
The Rake - STEAM_0:0:1020394284

Time in GMT: 18:00 (GMT +1)

Summary: I was RPing a man against Law Enforcement, and so I went to RP getting into a fight with a cop (Like you see dumbasses do in riots and they clearly will lose) the cop turned to me and didn't react as he wasn't sure it was me, as there was also a Security Guard (Beachi)
was also next to him.

Beachi then runs up to me and hits me. I hit him and it continues. Mutiple punches at me, I then start getting hit from another Security Guard, (The Rake) and to which point I walk away at around 50hp.

They both then persist to follow me, and then Beachi, pulls a tranq gun. And tranqs me, (Not yelling raid nor having an RP reason).

You then hear The Rake going "Oooh." and them both running up to my body, and punching me to death while tranqualized.

Evidence: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekrqHyQkV...tube_gdata

[Image: ezgif_com_save.gif] Oh, Ariana. Stop it, you!
Quote: I was RPing a man against Law Enforcement, and so I went to RP getting into a fight with a cop
Punch-whoring minge.
(09-14-2011, 07:29 AM)Killjoy Wrote:
Quote: I was RPing a man against Law Enforcement, and so I went to RP getting into a fight with a cop
Punch-whoring minge.

I don't punchwhore...don't jump to conclusions. If you read rule 1 it will clearly state that as long as you have a reason to do it and you just go around punching everyone randomly, it's aloud.

When the London riots were going on you saw many people being twats and attacking cops and almost 100% likely to get arrested. That guy ran up to me and hit me 10x I just hit him back about 3x...he then was joined by The Rake and I ran and was randomly tranqed.

Edit: Yeahhhhhh disregard this post, wasnt aware that posting in these threads could be straight up bannable, checked out some other threads and saw it happen, so just pretend this never happened.
(09-14-2011, 05:57 PM)DeadDonkey Wrote: You get into a fight with a bunch of people and run off, I wouldn't expect them to just let you off after trying to beat them down.

You said he had no RP reason, but you were fighting him...that's pretty much how a huge percentage of murders happen every year. Fight gets out of hand. Someone beats the other guy to death, or pulls a gun, whatever.

(Admins will ban you for posting here) and he punched me 5x for no reason whatsoever. I then punched him 3x before he was joined and I ran and I was tranqed randomly. No yell.