Report: Lochey ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Name of player: Lochey ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:37242261

Time in GMT: 17th of February 11:16

Server: v33x

Summary:
I was the President's PA, we were standing around Nexus where a man wearing the exact same clothes as him started to shoot and ran to the park. I saw a man there with the same clothes and ordered an arrest, after he came back he said he "recorded it all" and will post a ban request. He then called me an "asshole" and left.

Evidence:
[Image: A24BC899FDF248CD4CCFE9F9C9DF6D0DC91B081E]
The whole situation is a misunderstanding! When i joined there must have been a RDM, and i supposedly was wearing the same clothing as him. Therefor as my evidence shows, the man was taken by an admin and dealt with. While i was left in the situation i was not given the freedom to say what happened and i was jailed incorrectly. This situation made me mad so when i confronted the man later on i said as***** because i was extremely enraged by the situation.

[Image: ZRTogIy.jpg]
[Image: 1KqCkh1.jpg]
[Image: wA6SfPX.jpg]
[Image: MATrKKs.jpg]
[Image: TvvG1FE.jpg]
[Image: kRwOQaf.jpg]
As you can see in the screenshot, I started to come in as soon as he was picked up then when he was going I was turned around (screenshot 2). From this the arrest was simply a misunderstanding on my part. Yet the focus isn't the arrest but it is the ooc insult
Request reviewed and approved.

Closing notes:
Evidence was deemed sufficient, as accused player (Lochey, STEAM_0:1:37242261) was found violating rules regarding OOC insults. Blacklist from OOC will be applied for two hours.

[FL] Nacreas
Server Administrative Team
[Image: H9hqjyZ.png]