Unban Request for [CoL]LakoTheLolz
Your name: [CoL]LakoTheLolz

Your ban ID: 2989

Why we should unban you: I would like to be unbanned. First off, What happened was, I was walking in the Mafia spawn zone, and I suddunly couldn't move. I looked around and saw a name plate of a invisible person, so I figured he spawned inside me ro something along those lines. As most people do with that problem, I took out my MP5 and was going to kill him. After I started shooting, I realized he was typing, so I stopped. Next second I was banned. Although I do understand that randomly shooting someone is against the rules, I still think 2 weeks ban is a little harsh, considering I find myself quite bored without the Fearless server. This is probably the best RP servers I've ever played and I got quite a few of my friends to play on it. I will be sure next time not to be so trigger happy, and thanks a ton for your time.
I'd actually teleported to you cloaked as I had witnessed you randomly shooting a passing rebel earlier. When I teleported in front of you, you just took out your MP5 and shot me. Even if someone else were stuck in you and it wasn't this case, shooting him would get you a ban anyway - It's easy enough to ask for help or wait for the respawn message to come up.

Ban stays.