Ban request Madregot and Tequila
Name of the players: Madregot

Steam ID:
Madregot STEAM_0:1:93210171
Tequila STEAM_0:0:90507886

Time in GMT: before 10 min

Server: rp_evocity2_v2p

Summary: I lived next to NewBx House and Madregot and Tequila tryed to raid him with no reason. I heard Shotgun shots and i went to NewBx's House and as Tequila saw me he shot me with the Shotgun but then NewBx came and killed them to protect his House. The 2 guys came later back and drove to the tunnel where the Gas Station is. I wanted to refull my car at the station so i drove there. At the tunnel 3 guys waited and 2 BMW's rammed my car and drove over it. Then they blocked the tunnel with their cars and Madregot stood behind my car. I said "Get out of the tunnel and dont block the way!". Then Madregot proppushed me against the cars and i was dead. As i said "I got this on video Tequila disconected the server.

So Tequila and Madregot RDM raided NewBx's House. And Madregot proppushed me.(you can see it on the video)

Evidence: I got a video as Madregot proppushed me in my white Lamborgini, i got a screenshot from the Player List and NewBx was victim and wittnes.
This is the video on YT https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZt-qJGSBng
Jeah. these guys wanted some attention..(NewbX was me,ive forgotten that i changed my name Tounge)
Request on Madregot reviewed and approved.

Closing notes:
Evidence was deemed sufficient, as the accused player was found violating rules regarding prop pushing.
Suspension will be applied for 1 day.

Request on Tequila reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Insufficient evidence of any rules being violated by the accused player(s).

[FL] GeorgeTheBoy
Server Administrative Team