BR on [FL:RP]LinkedMagic
Name of player: [FL:RP]LinkedMagic

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:67114836

Time in GMT: 3:45

Server: v2p

Summary: I was hiding in my house because I was scared of their guns (fo the FearRP) but I still saw it all. I threatened them to get my revenge before they left. I trespassed in jail to give the cops there a piece of my mind as they had raided my fellow Corleones. But what I told them was I wanted to talk to the cop there first to know if his reason for his raid was good enough for me to forgive him. As I got to the cop, 2 SRUs tazed me and warranted me several times. Apparently the police officer hadn't taken part in the raid but the SRUs did. I managed to get my answers but then I got arrested (which is normal they're doing their jobs). But then they come to my cell and ask me to follow them. They brought me to the gas chambers and asked me to get in. I asked them why and they told me they thought that my punishment wasn't enough and I had to die (for trespassing). As far as I know that's not a valid RP reason for a death sentence. They said I threatened them, which is normal as I was sad for my fellow corleones, but I pulled no weapon or gun.

Evidence: On here they change their mind when I tell them in local OOC that they didn't have a valid RP reason to get me executed.
Evidence #1
On here I scrolled up the chat and they say that they wanted to arrest me again, for 10 minutes, as they thought 5 minutes was not enough for trespassing (this is also power abuse). They told me I had to choose between death or 10 minutes.
Evidence #2

Here he tells me the warrant was meant to be 15 minutes, that's why he wanted me killed.
Evidence #3

The gas chamber and the second SRU (I didn't get his name as he ran away)
Evidence #4
Request reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Insufficient evidence of any rules being violated by the accused player.
User will be warned in-game to only use punishment that fits the style of roleplay.

[FL] GeorgeTheBoy
Server Administrative Team