Ban Request on Jeebus Crust and Ringus
Name of player: "Jeebus Crust (Jack "Crust" Connley)" and "Ringus (Jeremiah Johnson)"

SteamID: Ringus - STEAM_0:1:59871423
Jeebus Crust - STEAM_0:1:40170851

Time in GMT: 13:23

Server: FearlessRP v2d server

Summary: I was randomly raided by these two persons at my home, they shot me and a guest (which was a witness at this scenario) with their M4A1s, collected the money of my whole contaband and destroyed it. The Guests name is [FL:RP]Madi who was drinking some coffe with me at my home in the Appartments.
I guess they also raided my other home, because nothins was left there when i entered (i had 4 contrabands). - So all in all RDM on two innocent Roleplayers and random raiding 2 times!

Evidence: I recorded everything on Bandicam, and as I said Madi witnessed everything and got killed too!

they even took my gun(M4A1 - i used it for self defence after locking the door to barricade for a moment but they lockpicked it) i lost due to dying. And maybe they even took the seeds i put in another guys home(my neighbor who sold an appartment and left all the doors open) in order to get him arrested if a police officer came and saw it^^ but i know thats stupid Tounge
okay i am sick of that. i was raidad again by the whole corleone gang, lost another M4A1, and they clearly had no reason at all to do that...

Don Corleone - Iléto - STEAM_0:1:33342904
Corleone Member - Kill Spree - STEAM_0:1:54322729
Corleone Member - I <3 civilization 5 - STEAM_0:1:30820040
Corleone Member - CousCous Stallone - STEAM_0:1:30820040
Corleone Member - Crocodile Ninja - STEAM_0:1:19232630

thats the one i could see in the chat box. They stole my weapon and destroyed my whole contraband, while they had no reason to raid my home... i am sick and tired of this day^^
Denied.

No evidence provided.