Ban request on [FL:RP] GreeD^
Thread Title: Ban request on greeD

Name of player: [FL:RP] GreeD^

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:41161698

Time in GMT: i dunt know

Server: v33x

Summary: some sru was just chilling outside and I was following this guy who punching people and I started recording after a bit I told the SRU he told the guy 2 stop with a gun pointed but he kept on running on then he stopped but then when the sru was typing he kept running right and left I think he did it like twice.

Evidence: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QRZPwvVm...tube_gdata
I am clearly not breaking any rules. You can see that i stop as soon as i read what he wrote in the chat, and me and Pina were joking around. I don't see how this is valid, and you've just made this because of the ban request i've made on you that got accepted.
(07-07-2014, 06:48 PM)Greed^ Wrote: I am clearly not breaking any rules. You can see that i stop as soon as i read what he wrote in the chat, and me and Pina were joking around. I don't see how this is valid, and you've just made this because of the ban request i've made on you that got accepted.

Why would I be so sad to post a BR on someone who got me banned?
I saw you broke a rules so we shall see what an admin decides.
Also on my BR I was joking around wid Pina.
(07-07-2014, 07:32 PM)Sean Wrote:
(07-07-2014, 06:48 PM)Greed^ Wrote: I am clearly not breaking any rules. You can see that i stop as soon as i read what he wrote in the chat, and me and Pina were joking around. I don't see how this is valid, and you've just made this because of the ban request i've made on you that got accepted.

You just did.
Admins, you're welcome to contact Pina, he was only doing it because SE4N wouldn't stop micspamming that he should arrest me.
(07-07-2014, 07:48 PM)Greed^ Wrote:
(07-07-2014, 07:32 PM)Sean Wrote:

You just did.
Admins, you're welcome to contact Pina, he was only doing it because SE4N wouldn't stop micspamming that he should arrest me.
and now your making up stuff I never micspammed I just wanted you arrested for breaking the law and you wouldnt stop at gun point what does micspam have 2 do with anything??
Denied.

He moved like two steps both ways. He did not run away he stepped around him. And from what I have seen you have Mic spammed annoying people in the past.