Ban Request on [FL:RP] GreeD^
Name of player: [FL:RP] GreeD^

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:41161698

Time in GMT: Around 18:30 GMT +1

Server: v33x

Summary: Greed draws a knife and starts stabbing the ground near a large gathering of civilians, then I, as it is my duty as an officer, asks him to put it away. He refuses to cooperate and I draw my tazer, I then warn him and demands him to cease what he is doing at once, and I make sure to warn him of the fact that I will use my tazer, if necesary; yet he is acting comepletely oblivious to the fact that I am pointing a tazer at him, thus breaking the rules of fear rp, he just carries on. Eventually I taze and restrain him in handcuffs, then arrest him.

Evidence:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l1PRScONCzw&feature
Knifes were fully legal at that time, and i did no threat to the citizens, as they were standing there and just looking, you could've tazed me, instead of going ooc and complaining, and you could've used a better rp reason to stop me.
(07-02-2014, 07:25 PM)kristiant Wrote: Knifes were fully legal at that time, and i did no threat to the citizens, as they were standing there and just looking, you could've tazed me, instead of going ooc and complaining, and you could've used a better rp reason to stop me.

As the video shows, you were stabbing here, there and everywhere, causing damage to a citizens car, when ordered to cease what you were doing and to put the knife away, you continued, completely oblivious to the fact that I was holding a tazer at you. Furthermore, I did eventually taze you, and I did not complain OOCly, you were the one to start claiming that you were in your right to do what you did. Honestly, how many people have you seen, crouching around the streets while stabbing the sidewalk, and random peoples vehicles?

Also, please note that this is not a matter of in game laws any longer, I am posting this BR because of your fail rp and not obiding by the fear rp rules.
He RDM me with his Knife...
Approved.

User ignored the officer while under tazer point.