my new persona 'consol0' has been banned for 'double accounting'
[b]Your name: Consol0 (new persona)

[b]Your ban ID:49706

[b]Banned by: [FL] Pavilion

[b]Reason: double accounting (not possible)

[b]Involved: No one, but me and the admin (possibly Antrapos, who accused me for the same thing)

[b]Why we should unban you: Upon playing today; I started playing an RP with someone off FL. While playing, I received an RP point(Which I was quite surprised I could get). Upon achieving it and not long after, I get pulled away by the owner/helper. He then begins to question me regarding ‘double accounting’. I have already talked to SoulRipper regarding the ‘double accounting’ prior to being accused of this and before starting to play on my new account(Consolo)and he said that it’s ok unless I received a perm ban on one of these accounts and if I was to do so, I am not allowed to play on the other account. The alternate account was called ‘LtJamm’ which only has around 3 hours and at this time was not under any ban at-all. A part that came out in this ‘convocation’ we could call it was a player or admin I assume that goes by ‘SgtChips/Sgtchips’. He started accusing me of being this person and that our “IP’S match” of which is hardly possible if I don’t know the person. I hope this gets cleared up smooth and fast. Thanks for reading . -Conor
Right, let's get started.

Alright, here is the account which I accused you of owning, and previous playing on FL untill you was banned permanently. The key thing to take knowledge of here, is the name added to the profile. ''Conor Thurly'' which is quite a coincidence that it matches your name ''Conor''

Spoiler: Banned user

Here is the second piece of evidence, an image of your characters in-game name; what a coincidence this is, it's the same as the name on your old profile. Coincidence, I think not!

Spoiler: Characters In-game Name

On top of all this, you all have matching IP addresses, all a coincidence? Yet again, I think not.
So off a coincidence you decide to perm ban myself? Don’t get me wrong, I am not trying to be rude but if I was to flow with the way you’re writing this if I was to have my name as ‘Josh Button’ and someone else had a name as ‘John Button’ You’d ban both for double accounting? Honestly, I don’t see this as much reason to ban.
Having multiple accounts isn't against the rules.

It's only against the rules if:
- One of the accounts is used to bypass a ban.
- Played simultaneously by one person. (for example contra farm)
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
Your IP addresses match, your steam profile name and in-character name match your old steam profile, and your old accounts in-character name also matches,

I don't ban people for having the same name, but when they have the above, it's pretty obvious.

(06-11-2014, 09:10 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: Having multiple accounts isn't against the rules.

It's only against the rules if:
- One of the accounts is used to bypass a ban.
- Played simultaneously by one person. (for example contra farm)

He was circumventing a ban?
Firstly, regarding what we should call the ‘main point’ is you saying the IP addresses match. I don’t see how this is possible due to I have no association with this person on my behalf. Regarding the steam profiles name ‘being the same’ I can’t see this as much evidence for banning someone equally with the same name as I. Also, if you’re going to go down the path off banning me for having the same steam name as someone might want to head down the list and ban everyone off here also: http://steamcommunity.com/actions/Search...&K=Consolo . I don’t know what this Sgtchips did to you. Bullied you, threatened you. I have no idea, but please don’t link this person to myself because of how he may of treated you. -Conor
You're telling me you have no association with some with the same IP address, same steam name, same in-character name, and the times which you accessed the server are also pretty suspicious.

Overall, I don't even see why you're hiding it anymore, I've provided multiple pieces of evidence that show it's you,
Firstly,(This feels like déjà vu) I have looked up a little bit on having the same IP and it’s VERY uncommon to have the same IP as someone so I highly doubt we have the same IP. You could be misreading the information. Also, regarding the steam name and in-character name. I don’t see what the big fuss is about this? Because we share some information doesn’t mean we’re bound together. Also, what you’re currently saying is I am someone called “Sgtchips” who has bans of: -” "RDMing the president, disconnecting to avoid punishment." - Suspension extended.” - “FailRP, breaking FearRP by sprinting into a hostage situation, ignoring me while talking to him.” - “Admin disrespect, Fail RP, randomly raiding, not reading rules that are posted in your face isn't an excuse” Now looking at his bans. Do these traits really show what I have? Did you see me disconnect to avoid punishment when you TP me up and started threating me with double account ? Did I admin disrespect you in ANY way? These are traits you can’t just turn on and off, they stay with you. Now, it seems his last ban was for “Glitching the cars, causing a massive chaos, never come back.”. Did you see me come on today and start messing around trying to destroy the server? If anything I was the one of the ONLY people doing a proper role play. I hope you understand that I am not who you think I am. I am heading of for the night. I hope but the time I wake up this is resolved in the matter is should be done in and not with you trying to condemn me for some actions that you assume I have committed. Goodnight - Conor
I have sent you a PM with the IPs, I will not be posting them publicly for your privacy. The only odds of people having the same IP and not accessing the Internet from the same access point would be that they have a dynamic IP and then they get switched at some point. The odds of that happening in the time span shown in our system as well as both of those random people playing FL are astronomically small.
After review this ban appeal is denied.

Just because you have "different traits" does not mean you are not the same person. Your IP address matches a player who was prior banned and you also had the same characteristics such as name etc. Saying you have no association with this person is making your story basically impossible. Traits are able to change here, its not that hard to follow rules.