Just an excuse of a banned idiot
Thumbs Up 
Your name: Neutrinator

Your ban ID: 48849

Banned by: [FL] Fultz

Reason: Randomly stealing cars / FearRP

Involved: -

Why we should unban you: At first: I dont want to be unbanned (Its only 3 Days, so...). I just want to explain myself and excuse me for what I did. Yes, I stole some cars, and yes, it was fully random. But I think I got primarily banned because someone thought this hadn't had a roleplay-reason. I would say that everything I did had a good reason. I played as a Rebel so... It was a missunderstanding of me. Sorry for that. They (the cops that got me) also said that I can't drive away when someone points a gun at my car (I sat inside it). So I really have to ask: why? If someone takes out a gun and points it at my mercedes, I would drive away - because I'm fast enough to get out of this situation... But I know, that what I did wasn't really fair and I really can live with the ban. Thanks for listening (reading) Smile
The reason for the FearRP is because you were cuffed and he had a gun out at you and then you decided to run and go get in a car.
(05-17-2014, 06:12 PM)Fultz Wrote: The reason for the FearRP is because you were cuffed and he had a gun out at you and then you decided to run and go get in a car.

OK, then. When I'm back, I'll do my job better Smile As I said I only want to explain my view on the situation and hear your position, too. It's harder to talk about such things ingame with this "Twitter"-like messages. But the moment you got banned and don't really understand why (because you feel angry about the ban) you just want to explain yourself but you can't speak directly, because you are banned^^ I really recommend you service and your work with the community.
Ban Appeal reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Suspension for player Neutrinator (STEAM_0:1:51155479) will stand as issued.
The suspended user was found to be breaking server rules.

[FL] Aviator
Administrative Team
Regards,
aviator