Unban request
Your name: Laura / Laura_rocks
Your ban ID: 48622
Banned by: [FL] ZedsDead
Reason: Fear Rp
Involved: I dont know
Why we should unban you: ehm i got banned because i apperently didnt play rp as i should ve been, i have no idea what i have done wrong so, if i can get an explainesion. that would be great, because im really sad i got banned because i like this server alot ;$ probably everyone who wants a unban says that but i mean it xd
Hello Laura.

As i mentiont in the ban request you made on me i threw one ad you as well.

Here is the link to it: http://fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=46513

As i mentiont to you. You broke fearrp by not following my orders as a prisoner. I held my weapon ad you and you acted like it was air. I told you several times ( total 3 times ) that you needed to obey the weapon and it was a banable offense that you did not do what i said. You ignored me and instead of listening you just told me that i was a "noob". I find it sad that i had to get a ban request on you. The reason why this ban request is on you is because of your behavior to me. I was being nice to you and you still insulted me and ignored my advice.

I'd advice you to change your attitude to ohter players and maybe take some advice from them instead of underestimate them because they are younger than you ( or in fact has a lighter voice. ) Ofcourse this could also be because of your anger. I can't tell.

I'll suggest you to read the rules again. The rule that you broke is under FearRP and i will post it here:

General rule 13.

13. Follow FearRP. You can't attack a person who has a gun (or tazer) pointed at you, while you are unarmed, you must roleplay being afraid of the gun.

In the shown video. It shows how you do not react to my UMP ( weapon ) that i held ad you.
That is the reason why you are banned. I do fell bad for you, trust me. That attitude of yours is just not gonna get you anywhere if i need to fell with you.

If this count to anything. Admins i have no problems with her ban being shortend or even lifted for now. As it is right now, i would take the "sorry" and give her another chance. The reason for this ban request is more of a leason from what she has done.

I am not a staff member but that is my opinion for now.

- Bowie.
(05-13-2014, 05:27 PM)Bowie R. Wrote: Hello Laura.

As i mentiont in the ban request you made on me i threw one ad you as well.

Here is the link to it: http://fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=46513

As i mentiont to you. You broke fearrp by not following my orders as a prisoner. I held my weapon ad you and you acted like it was air. I told you several times ( total 3 times ) that you needed to obey the weapon and it was a banable offense that you did not do what i said. You ignored me and instead of listening you just told me that i was a "newbie". I find it sad that i had to get a ban request on you. The reason why this ban request is on you is because of your behavior to me. I was being nice to you and you still insulted me and ignored my advice.

I'd advice you to change your attitude to ohter players and maybe take some advice from them instead of underestimate them because they are younger than you ( or in fact has a lighter voice. ) Ofcourse this could also be because of your anger. I can't tell.

I'll suggest you to read the rules again. The rule that you broke is under FearRP and i will post it here:

General rule 13.

13. Follow FearRP. You can't attack a person who has a gun (or tazer) pointed at you, while you are unarmed, you must roleplay being afraid of the gun.

In the shown video. It shows how you do not react to my UMP ( weapon ) that i held ad you.
That is the reason why you are banned. I do fell bad for you, trust me. That attitude of yours is just not gonna get you anywhere if i need to fell with you.

If this count to anything. Admins i have no problems with her ban being shortend or even lifted for now. As it is right now, i would take the "sorry" and give her another chance. The reason for this ban request is more of a leason from what she has done.

I am not a staff member but that is my opinion for now.

- Bowie.

Oke I understand what u are saying but u tried to arrest me for no reason and I was just very mad but I do apolagize for being so rude to u, u just tried to play rp, but maybe u can understand i was so mad because u and a other guy tried to arrest me for no reason in my opinion,
thank u for the reply.
i can learn from yeah

-Laura
Denied.

Closing notes:
The banned player was found guilty of breaking the rules and there was found no reason to remove nor shorten the ban issued by banning administrator.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator