Unban request sMiLeH
sMiLeH: (Steam friends name)

47090: (Number of the ban, this could be 2779 for example)

[FL] Shadow: (Please use the staff member's full name with [FL]/[FL:M] tag)

Prop climbing, walkways: (Why were you banned, what is listed as the reason?)

Staff member and police: (Who was involved? Type a - when there were no other people involved except you and the staff member.)

I've been banned for arguing my case after we were raided. And your not even going to do anything about it because it was YOUR own staff member involved. For starters I did not prop climb or build any walkways, The others in my team did, so your reasoning is invalid, I was not involved in that whatsoever I just happened to be in the base. The only reason I was banned was because I challenged as to why we were raided in the first place... The cops broke into our compound and started firing shots at all of us, even though none of us were armed or anything, we were literally standing their gasping as there was no reason to it, one guy in our base (who had just joined the rebels) had a warrant out for him and ran into our base (for reasons unknown) We told him to give himself up to the police but as we walked outside we were shot at by multiple police officers who broke into our base without a warrant I believe, a staff member was one of them, as I tried to find out why this had happened and for what reason, I was banned, literally seconds after coming out of prison... Please tell me what I have done to deserve a 3 day ban.. as at the moment there appears to be no logic to it. (A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened)
We raided you because you had illegal firearms on the property, we requested a search warrant on that ground. I personally didn't shoot at any unarmed rebels, I arrested you.

"For starters I did not prop climb or build any walkways."

Unban request Rule 7.
"Fabricating or tampering with evidence with intent to mislead, and providing false statements is under zero tolerance - committing such violations will lead to a perm ban."
Denied.

OP has been issued a permanent forum ban for lying in the courthouse.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator