Unban Request
Your name: [JsK]TheChamp

Your ban ID: 47033

Banned by:[FL]Venom

Reason: Well supposedly I was fail rping , when I wasn't I didn't know what was going on . I asked them what was going on and they called the admins on me

Involved:I kind of forgot about that part , I was waiting for my uncle to come home from some where to get the steam code so I could get unbanned.

Why we should unban you: (Well I didn't do anything , I just asked what , they were doing with the police) , These Police Officers were tied up and I was a Don . Yes They told me to leave , and I did they called the admin on me . And I was already leaving then ended up banned.
Fill out the template correctly.
Are you claiming that you are innocent in this case? That you did not break any rules? Are you completely sure that you didn't break fearRP?

Let me get this straight. You ran into a hostage situation or something because you just wanted to.. watch?

In real life, if you see someone hostaging a police officer and he has a gun, would you approach him and question him?
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
I got literally 3 calls about you breaking fearRP and gave you the better side the first two times after warning you. I will even grab the logs of that.

Remember that lieing in the courthouse can lead to a permanent ban.
First of all , it wouldn't happen in real life if a Police is hostage , Second if they were , they would've plenty of back up from Military , FBI , SWAT .
Third , The third time I was already leaving I don't see why you had to ban me , I was clearly obeying the rules by going away and you just followed me and ended up banning me.
Failure to properly use template.