Your ban ID:

Banned by:
[FL] Narcotic

Reason:
BRA (44054) - Propblocking.l

Involved:
A

Why we should unban you:
I was my house and my internet connection lost. And this is my first time to get that internet back. i think my door stay in my house after i lost my internet connection, and i really cant do nothing until i get back that internet connection. i think when i leave the game all props should deleted i really dont now when or where i propblock because i was my house and then i lost connection. this is not fair at all. im really angry right now because i have to wait again until somebody unban me this is annoying when you get unfair ban

Rebels were seen with seen with weaponary in the middle house in slums, we raided and i spotted this, on the inside there seems to be a keypad as he kept opening it to shoot through at me, luckily i killed him but during this i spent atleast 3 mins searching for a keypad i can use, the keypad on the otherside belonged to someone else (Invisible Assassin) and did not have access to this door, the thing is, he was outside, shot at us behind that little box then dissapeered inside this fastly made door that had no keypad on the inside.

SHERIFF
I was building that door put its end because police raid my house and rest me i didint get that keypad before i rested i really dont now what wrong whit this server admins next time can somebody to talk to me and hear my version to that story only one screen shot and its certainly guilty that is wrong so wrong im so angry because admins didint even ask anything straight ban no asking nothing I reallly hope to next time to asking to story from bouthsides me and the other guy because this not fun anymore
[Image: 8f701d4b227f86e707e9c60e01f65351.png]

I see no way to pass through there.
read the story i really dont now why anybody dont come to ask for that prop block straight ban and this is not yesterday i dont rebember day but i rebember is not yesterday WHY NOBODY COME TO ASK FOR ME

WHY ADMIN NOT TO TELEPORTED ME IN THAT HOUSE, AND ASK ABOUT THAT DOOR
Because it's your job to follow the rules, our job to enforce them. It's propblocking, plain and simple.
Because it's your job to follow the rules, our job to enforce them. It's propblocking, plain and simple

Do you even read tell me if i building that door and cops show up and i go in jail my working its stop in that moment and he take the picture for that door
are you out off your mind what you do in that moment i really dont now what is happening right now im so piss of right now.--------------> Because it's your job to follow the rules, our job to enforce them. It's propblocking, plain and simple

yeah i now the rules i really do i really hope you understand me. you really try to be smart and i REALLY dont understand why you fuck whit me because that comment is mean that. my ban time is only 13hours but i wanna fight back because its unfair and i really dont like bans but bans its good if somebody really brake the rules. unfair ban huuuuuuuuusaaaaaaa huuuuuuusaaaaaa IM MAD : (

I dont like this ban if you are my shoes and i was admin i say to you
Because it's your job to follow the rules, our job to enforce them. It's propblocking, plain and simple

you dont now how piss you are in that moment when you come back to your computer after you are 10 hours in the school and you want play best rpg game and you cant do that because you have been banned you have to go in the forum and you send messages 2 hours until somebody answer and answer is is i cant even tell what i feeling right now. but im done if this not working its not working i play after 13hours thats it
but anyway peace ..
Denied.

Rules were broken, suspension was deemed valid.