Mass CDM , propushing, attempted propkill + frozen prop in road. Radiowolf
Name of player: Radiowolf

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:24782286

Time in GMT: 1:00 am - 3:00 am

Server: v33x

Summary: He is driving round in his trabant mass CDM'ing , he kills me twice, then crashes his car and it blows up, it is therefore un-drivable , so he gets a prop and pushes it to the car inventory thing (he could have used a repair kit) He is annoyed by me screenshotting him and propushes me (warning there are alot of screenshots) He then freezes the prop in the middle of the road, I tell him that propblock he listens, unfreezes the prop and continues to push his car into the inventory. When he gets it into his inventory he attempts to propkill me with bath prop, then propushes me with it. After this incident I am informed that he changed job to paramedic and was CDMing in paramedic van. (Note: in one of the screenshots the prop he is moving says "owner: radiowolf" this proving it was him doing it.)

Evidence:
Me dead after cdm
Frozen prop in road
Propushing car
Propushing car 2
Propushing car 3
Frozen prop blocking the gas pump
Trying to kill me with prop 1
Now trying to kill me with bath tub

More attempts (my blood)

My blood after propush
Brady comfirming that he had been cdmd by ambulance (chat)
my blood
Him slamming prop on me
His name on the list showing stats kills etc.
(03-03-2014, 06:38 PM)The big sexy russian Wrote: Name of player: Radiowolf

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:24782286

Time in GMT: 1:00 am - 3:00 am

Server: v33x

Summary: He is driving round in his trabant mass CDM'ing , he kills me twice, then crashes his car and it blows up, it is therefore un-drivable , so he gets a prop and pushes it to the car inventory thing (he could have used a repair kit) He is annoyed by me screenshotting him and propushes me (warning there are alot of screenshots) He then freezes the prop in the middle of the road, I tell him that propblock he listens, unfreezes the prop and continues to push his car into the inventory. When he gets it into his inventory he attempts to propkill me with bath prop, then propushes me with it. After this incident I am informed that he changed job to paramedic and was CDMing in paramedic van. (Note: in one of the screenshots the prop he is moving says "owner: radiowolf" this proving it was him doing it.)

Evidence:
Me dead after cdm
Frozen prop in road
Propushing car
Propushing car 2
Propushing car 3
Frozen prop blocking the gas pump
Trying to kill me with prop 1
Now trying to kill me with bath tub

More attempts (my blood)

My blood after propush
Brady comfirming that he had been cdmd by ambulance (chat)
my blood
Him slamming prop on me
His name on the list showing stats kills etc.
Why is this being neither accepted or denied???
Why has this been ignored, it would help if it was accpeted or denied!
Approved.