Unban request
Question 
Your Name: guetazz

Your Ban ID: 45294

Banned By: [FL] ZedsDead

Reason:RDM, DC to avoid admin

Why Should We Unban You:
At first i was sergant oficer and in the nexus there was a guy with a pistol,I didnt knew what should i do and i though he is an threat so i shoot him and i killed him.
For the second ban reason it was late in our time i live in israel it was something like 2 or 2 and a half at Am so i just went to bed i really didnt try to do DC from the admin im asking from you to un-ban me pls.Sry for all the trouble i made i just tried to defend the president,it was a big miss-understanding but im asking from you to unban me.
Ty Guetazz
I find it highly suspicious that you disconnected right after killing a handcuffed man in the Nexus, and after i teleported to the player that witnessed you RDM him. I teleported to him where he told you that you, as a cop, shot and killed the man while he was unarmed and handcuffed. I teleported the man who was RDMed where he told me the same thing, and an SRU again told me the same thing.

Care to explain?
(03-01-2014, 02:22 PM)ZedsDead Wrote: I find it highly suspicious that you disconnected right after killing a handcuffed man in the Nexus, and after i teleported to the player that witnessed you RDM him. I teleported to him where he told you that you, as a cop, shot and killed the man while he was unarmed and handcuffed. I teleported the man who was RDMed where he told me the same thing, and an SRU again told me the same thing.

Care to explain?

Yes i know it's sounds strange but its the truth even if its hard for belive maybe i did a mistake but its an roleplay server and if he was hand-cuffed im sorry i didnt see that but i tried to defend the president.
You shot and killed a man, as you said there was a man in the Nexus with a pistol. The man you shot and killed however, was handcuffed, making it impossible for him to be waving a gun around. So, you shot and killed an unarmed, handcuffed man, which is RDM.

Do you have anything else to add before we come to a decision?
(03-02-2014, 06:23 AM)ZedsDead Wrote: You shot and killed a man, as you said there was a man in the Nexus with a pistol. The man you shot and killed however, was handcuffed, making it impossible for him to be waving a gun around. So, you shot and killed an unarmed, handcuffed man, which is RDM.

Do you have anything else to add before we come to a decision?

I just wanted to say that I am very sorry I did not want it to look like this was a misunderstanding here, I know it's hard to believe it but this is a big misunderstanding and that I just wanted to apologize that I really like the server and I do not want it to look like this.
GuetaZz
Denied.

The player was found guilty in RDMing an unarmed and handcuffed man.