pwn_yoda un ban
Your name: pwn_yoda

Your ban ID: 43683

Banned by: [FL] Drogas

Reason: Prop Traping

Involved: This one kid, I did not pay any attention to his ING.

Why we should unban you: So this person, who I made friends with about 5 min earlier, he walked into KFC ,wile I'm just setting furniture, and says to "hide" him. So I barricade him in and soon after I realized that the admin who baned me was chasing him and the admin saw that the victim was in a blob of furniture he immediately banded me. I had no plans to keep him there. I knew the rules. I admit it did look like I was trapping him but he literally asked me to and he even added a few items himself.
Hiding somebody under a pile of props would still be prop blocking.
There are a couple issues with what you were doing. He sprints into your building and says hide me. He could be in my case running from me or in another case say running from the police etc. You covering him up with stoves and fridges is not only unrealistic, but it is also prop blocking/trapping him. In this case since you are saying he gave you consent, it isnt really trapping since he allowed you. But it is prop blocking him so that he is unable to be arrested or grabbed by me.
I have not been able to play city RP for about a year (not because I was ban) and it is my favorite server. I have had some of the greatest moments in garysmod on the fearless servers. The first hour that I get on, I got ban. I do not think that it was fair. Also I forgot to mention that I thought he was possibly running form a gun fight, I was not sure. I learned my lesson (not to listen to noobs). I will exert more caution, towards the rules, in the future.
If this is your favorite server then you shouldnt be covering people up with props to hide them.

Denied.