Unban Request.
Your name: [FL:RP] Kamikaze

Your ban ID: 43184
Banned by: [FL] Killjoy

Reason: CDM 2 guys

Involved: Ferb and a cop
Why we should unban you: Killjoy probably will see it like an act of revenge, cause of multiple times i @ to get help cause the corleones, Ferb in concrete cdm and rdm me, he doesnt listened me.
But i dont do it to revenge, i just was driving so fast, and i see a corleoen and a cop in the road, and i try it to go to the other side, but the mustang drifts so hard and i killed they, instantly Killjoy picked my car with pshygun, and i get out of the car to call paramedics, but he banned me with out let me explain. How can u say that is cdm if u ban me before i can call paramedics?
Two cop cars and one civilian vehicle were at the side of the road, officers and a civilian just beside them, talking doing a traffic stop. You blaze in with your Mustang, drive straight towards the crowd, killing two people. Whether this was intentional or an act of blatant disregard, you did run over two people, causing them to lose their equipment and broke the RP in progress.
It was not intentionally, and they were on my side of the road, with the hard lags That sometimes appear and the not easy driving of the mustang (if u drive it u should have to know it) i drifted a little, instead i was going to call paramedics, i would understod a car blacklist of car but not a ban of 2 days, i repeat it was an accident not intentional but sorry if u think i did it on purpoise.
Closing.