unban request
Your name: snarf

Your ban ID: 33503

Banned by: [FL] Aviator

Reason: Ban Request 33570 Approved - "Random deathmatch, scamming."

Involved: i dont remember the names of the people i rdmed and scammed but big_splash told me about scamming

Why we should unban you: hi fearless community. im snarf have beand banned in like a half year and i regert everything im so sorry to the people i scammed and killed now here´s the story. it was an normal day i came home from school started my computer and opend skype and then big_splash called me and told me about scamming so i started garrys mod and then i asked if i could get banned and he said no so we scammed many times togheter then i got banned for 4 days then i go angry and mad at him and we talked and he said that that he just mean that i coulden´t get perma ban and he was my friend so i trusted him a week after i got perma and i havent talk to him sience that. that was all about scamming and the rdming that was me and im sorry for and im regret i. i hope i get unbanned just give me a last chance. if you aprove it im never gone rdm or scam again i promise. if it get denield im just wanna say thanks for reading
How many times must you be told? You've posted more than 7 unban requests for this same ban. Read the rules, 2 is the maximum you can have. Your failure to understand this (despite being warned 3+ times and banned from the forums twice).

This appeal will be denied. If you post another one, I may consider permanently suspending this forum account. You will never be allowed to play on our servers again.
Regards,
aviator
User has been warned for this post. Reason: Posting multiple unban requests for the same ban
[quote='Aviator' pid='331179' dateline='1390418440']
How many times must you be told? You've posted more than 7 unban requests for this same ban. Read the rules, 2 is the maximum you can have. Your failure to understand this (despite being warned 3+ times and banned from the forums twice).

This appeal will be denied. If you post another one, I may consider permanently suspending this forum account. You will never be allowed to play on our servers again.

okay im just wanna play with my new friends im sorry for taking your time i love fearless
Ban appeal denied.
Regards,
aviator