Unban Request - Hexton
Your name: [FL:RP] Hexton

Your ban ID: 43800

Banned by: [FL] Drogas

Reason: Lying to an admin to try and sell his car at market price

Involved: -

Why we should unban you: I got permanent banned for trying to sell a car to market price really? I just tried it i didnt succeed but permanent that is a bit too much set a timer on it be a bit gentle here do it for like a week or something not permanent and if it needs to be permanent explain it why it should be permanent.
Explain why you lied to several staffmembers. You were spamming me with PMs and @ calls. You know lying to an admin is not tolerated at all.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
I dont think you understand what you did. You say you were just trying to sell your car back to the market but that not even close the the severity of the situation.

To start off you lied to me right off the bat saying you clicked the wrong car, so I bring you up to the top of the roof to ask you a couple questions about it like when did this happen etc so I could look into logs to confirm the situation. After a while you finally give me a day, this is when I was a little concerned if you were telling the truth because if you bought a Ferrari whenever you wanted a Lamborghini you would normally get that fixed as quickly as possible. But you waited like 8 or 9 days before doing anything about it. And you also told me that there were no admins on the server whenever it happened so it couldnt be fixed right away.

with all that said I go into the logs to look for your purchase. And what I find is rather interesting.

What I found was you writing in the @ request was that you misclicked the Supra whenever you were trying to buy the Ferrari. So I was rather confused by this and just continue to look at the logs the way down. So to start off you were intending to buy the Ferrari, as well as, telling this to Freezak. So this is just building on your lies that you told me.

Let me spell out your lies so far that you have told to me.
1. You did not misclick the Ferrari
2. There was an admin on
3. Most likely lying to Freezak to get the Ferrari in the first place

So those are your lies. And those are not just little lies. Those are major lies. And that is not even the end of it.

Do you understand what you are trying to do? Do you know what "Selling a car to market price" means?
Ill explain this to you as basic as I can. Once you buy a car from the market the only transactions you can make with it to get money is selling to a player or actually sell it to the market for half price of the car. That is actually selling to market. What your selling to market means is you are trying to get a refund for your car so you can purchase the correct car you were looking for.

So to sum this all up for you, you lied to two different administrators for false refunds by saying that you misclicked a purchase in the market place so you could get maximum money for that vehicle instead of selling it to a player or the actual market.
Enzyme i PM'ed you some times yes i wouldnt say i spammed you i did it every 2-3 min because you didnt answer me and i did the same with the @ calls and i said it because i was trying to sell the car to market price. I know i lied and that was not clever of me and im sorry about that. I know i tried to sell the car to market price and thats not "legal" on the server and yes i lied to two of the mods/admins on the server Enzyme and Drogas i believe i did it with or atleast tried but if theres any way i can make up for my mistakes pls reply to this message. And in last end i did told the truth on the Forums and to Drogas just to make that clear.
You told the truth whenever I said you were lying. And no you are staying permed for this.

Lying to admins for refunds is unacceptable.

Denied.