why was i baned for 2 month more?
Rainbow 
Your name: M.I.L.F

[b]Your ban ID: 42375

[b]Banned by:[FL] DoomDude1

[b]Reason:
Homophobia and insulting a player (Extended due to current ban)

[b]Involved:

[b] Ok so i got baned 5 days for randomly raiding right? and one day later i get a random ban saying that im baned for 2 months more. I just wanna know if this was a mistake or something? Huh
While I was checking the logs I came across your messagess:

[01:03:09] M.I.L.F (STEAM_0:1:30258313) said: /r the other f*ggot got it

[01:08:24] M.I.L.F (STEAM_0:1:30258313) said: f*ggot

You already have one ban for inappropriate language on your history.

I also took the letter "a" out of the logs so that it will show up and not be replaced with ***.
ohhh ok feels beter now i think i was angry over some job whatever thank you for telling me so i dont need to be worried. Well 2 months for saying fa**ot i dont rly understand that well it is how it is.

if i would have wrote that in ooc i would understand but in a private who did i say it to? cuz i said 'the other'
Homophobia is not tolerated IC or OOC.

The ban was automatically extended to 8 months due to you currently being banned and as well it being your 8th ban in a short time span.
i would not say that its so short time like 6 month since i was baned after the fear rp break. is 8 bans in one year many?

and most are small bans

sry for my disrespect but im just a bit angry that i get this long ban for saying 2 bad words

im just a bit sad

i just dont know what to do?

Well doomdude sry for wasting your time i guess had a great time on the server well bye i guess. cuz no way im coming back to a server where if i say the word fa**ot i get a ban for way to long a week would have been ok. And one last thing pls can you show me the full conversation

Sry again for my disrespect hope you have good day. M.I.L.F out

Wait did i insult anyone? I never said any names then its not insult right? And who reported this?
As previously stated, you were not reported. DoomDude checked the logging system and found you violating the rules.
Well i find it unfair to get a long ban for saying the word f*ggot. And it was in a private message so i did not insult anyone when i didnt say it to anyone. And you have probably used that word when you have talked to a friend?

Think about it.
Our suspension ladder works the way that the more bans you have, the extensiver the lengths will be of future bans. You have a ban in the past for inappropiate use of language.

Appeal denied.