Unban Request -=Â¥r0wie47Â¥=-[NL]
Your name: -=¥r0wie47¥=-[NL] (STEAM_0:1:72097579)

Your ban ID: 42115

Banned by: [FL] Drogas

Reason: Prop spamming melons

Involved: A

Why we should unban you: Hello, I'm making this Unban Request because I really didn't mean to flood and or Crash the server. I have it binded to a key, incase my car get's stuck and there is no Admin's online. Why I do that is because when you throw a Melon and it hits a Prop/WorldProp it will break, So in that case when I push the car a bit to hard It will break and It will not fly around the whole intire map.
Also got nobody killed while I'm moving the car with a Melon. But Yesterday My Binded Key (MOUSE6) Got sort of stuck inside the mouse and repeated the effect (The Melon Spawn Bind). I tried to stop it but it took a while because it's a high sensitive mouse.....
I'm sorry for that, And yesterday on V2p got somebody killed.. I'm deeply sorry that that happend. I also hate it myself when I get killed while I'm doing RP (RDM) I know. But In this case it was just an accident with my mouse.. I got It fixed now (I changed the binded Key)

Greets -=¥r0wie47¥=-[NL]
So you spam melons to get your car unstuck?
(01-02-2014, 06:31 PM)Drogas Wrote: So you spam melons to get your car unstuck?

No. No I mean when My car is stuck I spawn one melon and try to get it unstuck. Not spam it...
I'm sorry but I don't really believe that.

Because you can still launch cars with melons. I don't know how you get a button stuck and they fall from the sky.

Denied