Cryptek Zeppoli
As a tech savy. (Call me a tech geek, technology nerd what have ya I accept all cuzz it's what I am) I got into make a DarkRP server for Garry's mod... Now I was looking for good servers to play on and a friend of mine pointed me towards FearlessRP's servers. Great community [even tho I am currently bannd for 2/3 days]. Said I was banned? Yes I did. I made my mistakes and must suffer the consequences and I will not hide from them. I role play under the name of Cryptek Zeppoli [Don of the Zeppoli Mafia/clan] Cryptek Zeppoli is skiny and muscular and not afraid to get into trouble [without breaking server rules... even though the 2/3 day ban says other wise [[sorry]]] Cryptek will... this about me not my rp character... got carried away sorry.

I like to program and infact I know alot of programing languages. [Python, C++, C#, HTML, CSS, CSS3, HTML 5, XML, PHP, Java, Javascript [there is a difference between the 2]] I am currently learning Lua [the programing language for Garry's Mod] so I can fix an old broken GMR [Garry's Mod Racing] server scripts. I run over 60 dedicated servers on my local machine [not a spare one just the one I use] and I love helping others. I am friendly [with a bite if I must bite]
Whelp. Welcome to Fearless!
I'm a tech guy too, and use to work at Best Buy with the geek squad.
Welcome to the server, we've met before when you attempted to RDM me because I drove a blue murcielago Smile!
(12-01-2013, 12:37 AM)Ryder Wrote: Welcome to the server, we've met before when you attempted to RDM me because I drove a blue murcielago Smile!

Yea sorry Ryder, I shoulda thought things out cuzz I was cdmed by someone driving a blue lambo... and I seen ur blue lambo and instantly thought it was you which was a big mistake on my part because over a dozen people on the server drive a blue lambo. Sorry man :/
Welcome!
[Image: JmCzDqB.png]
Welcome
Kind Regards,
Floodify
Welcome to Fearless, enjoy your time playing!
Welcome to [FL].
Regards,
aviator