Unban request - Minitank
Your name: Minitank

Your ban ID: 38316

Banned by: [FL] Grub

Reason: 'fearRP'

Involved: No one I can remember

Why we should unban you:

I was playing on V2D, The police had came down as a bus driver had rammed me... As a rp aspect, I pretended that I wanted to fight him... The cops got out there tazes and as I was next to my car and It was open, I decided to drive off, starting a hot pursuit. 1 min later I got banned... Most people aren't really afraid of a tazer/stun gun in real life... Quite frankly, they're used just to stop people from hitting other people or cops. If they pulled out a pistol then I would of been scared but also they had time to taze me and also shoot at my car... I wouldn't say this is really fearRP but more of a misunderstanding. Thank you.

Minitank
Did I help you... Then Give Me Rep+

Also, search for me on youtube... www.youtube.com/user/Minitankpr

[Image: Zh9Ig-89-5EiKmKKKCps5jWXF22rlJX95VDP0Y_L...JNTBk=s170]
(09-28-2013, 03:24 PM)Minitank Wrote: Most people aren't really afraid of a tazer/stun gun in real life...

Have you ever had a weapon pulled on you? Yes, yes they are. Tazers hurt. Guns kill.

Also, let me remind you:
Follow FearRP. You can't attack a person who has a gun (or tazer) pointed at you, while you are unarmed, you must roleplay being afraid of the gun.

Quite, quite clear.
Follow FearRP. You can't attack a person who has a gun (or tazer) pointed at you, while you are unarmed, you must roleplay being afraid of the gun

The tazer causes FearRP to apply which means you clearly broke it. I would suggest reading the rules over very carefully to catch everything. If you have any questions feel free to send me a forum PM about it. Thank you.

Denied
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub