Skootaloo BR
Name of player: Skootaloo

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:47624620

Time in GMT: 01:48 BST (GMT +1)

Server: v2d

Summary: Basically I was just heading to the Corleone Base to see my friend JordyOG when I asked for him, Don Corleone was okay with it however, another member Skootaloo decided that he would radio in a homophobic thing about myself.

Evidence:

http://i.imgur.com/kFPWw2r.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/SLncyKd.jpg
[Image: image.png]

Ted - International Lover: My gear changes sound like Donald Duck
faggot1 esp US, *** [ˈfægət]
n
1. a bundle of sticks or twigs, esp when bound together and used as fuel
2. (Engineering / Metallurgy) a bundle of iron bars, esp a box formed by four pieces of wrought iron and filled with scrap to be forged into wrought iron
3. (Cookery) a ball of chopped meat, usually pork liver, bound with herbs and bread and eaten fried
4. a bundle of anything
vb (tr)
1. to collect into a bundle or bundles
2. (Clothing, Personal Arts & Crafts / Knitting & Sewing) Needlework to do faggoting on (a garment, piece of cloth, etc.)
[from Old French, perhaps from Greek phakelos bundle]

Also, I don't believe you are supposed to take the matter into your own hands after submitting a request by attempting to RDM myself and the rest of the Corleones. I believe you, sir, are the one that needs to be banned for your actions.
No, I took it as an offence, told you that you were messing with the wrong guy then fired a warning shot at your base then your boss shot at me putting me down to 1 health. After that I let it go, drove around for a bit then sat behind the Corleone spawn spoke to a few of your other members, met up with Jonesy then you shot at both of us as we were driving away. At this time I had no other choice but to defend myself therefore retaliating to what you had done which was injure myself and damage my $1,000,000 sports car. Plus I hadn't said anything that would offend you so you had no reason to call me it as I was only making conversation in the first place wanting to visit my friend.

Anyway's you know for a fact you were meaning the homosexual term of it, implying that I was a gay man.

That is complete bullshit. Snake Plissken, Jordey, and GTRipz (the other corleones) can vouch that you drove up and fired upon the corleone base, injuring myself, Jordey, and GTRipz, and killing the Don. Minitank also knows, as we restocked our ammunition after you left and advertised that our base was shit.
We had a reason to come back and fire at you as it was the second time I drove past, this time not doing anything to you. After you shot at us you decided to run into your base in which we followed you. You broke FearRP and ran upstairs when we had you under gunpoint we got Don in the corner with our guns pointed at him then we were having a peaceful conversation then you and the rest of the Corleones started shooting at me then the Don decided to run off.

Anyways, I am not posting a ban request on you for shooting at me. I'm posting one for the homophobic language you used before we fired upon eachother. None of us did nothing wrong with shooting at eachother only provoking one and other causing tensions to rise.

Yes, you keep saying I shot at you, but I never shot you in any sort, because I still have about an hour and fourty-five minutes of my weapons blacklist, and you saying that you were defending yourself is a lie, as you were shooting the Don and I when we were standing outside before the entire gunfight began. You also did not have your gun to me, as you weren't looking at me, and if you were saying anything it was impossible to tell do to your mic being extremely quiet.
Don't call Pred the guy who should get banned, You guys were acting like complete idiots when I was on the server, and Pred seemed to be pretty sane. You all should be lucky Pred is not putting one on all of you for your actions.
No matter if my mic was quiet you still have to be afraid of the gun and cower down, like Jarz said I could of posted one on all of the Corleones for FearRP but I never as I did not as I was busy enough defending myself from the other Corleone shooting at me from the bedroom window. Plus I didn't know you weren't allowed to use guns but ask Jonesy, someone from the top floor of your house was shooting at both of us with a pistol and another weapon which I am unsure of. In the first place I wasn't going for any other Corleones, like I said in an advert my only target was the Don and correct the other Corleones could of shot me as I was targeting your leader however I had a very good reason to do so as knocking me down to 1hp is a reason to come back and attempt to kill the Don as he quite clearly attempted to kill myself.

Back onto what I posted the ban request on, you called me that word and it is clearly visible that it was you therefore my point of this ban request is proven.

Approved.
Regards,
aviator