Turkish07
Name of player: Turkish07

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:55814885

Time in GMT: 16:15

Server: v33x

Summary: he was cdming all the time so we had to kill him after that he broke nlr so we chose to cuff him and arrest and he DCed

Evidence:

tell me how to put it on and ill put in the console pic
yeah and he didnt cdm too ..he was doing MASS RMD TOO ..he had 45 kills and 20 deaths .....and all these kills in just 1.30 hours ...many people were in the server and they can support the thread and tell that this guy full rdm ( as a cop and he random arrested too )
This one really needs a ban, I have never seen so much RDM, CDM and prop abuse, he is not on this server to RP that is for sure. He had more then 58 kills at one point, the logs can confirm that, I was going to post a BR myself but I think this one will do.
I was in the server at the same time. He killed me a few times as officer while I didn't do anything and, after he killed me, he propblocked my house.
I will support this to... I have seen him fail RP alot!
[Image: fbhmdh.jpg]

Picture of the propblock, thought I had one of his kills too but that can be checked in the logs so that should not be a problem.
This guy used to be all the jobs...
at a fireman he entered without reason on my house and stole my weed and broke all my contra.
With the fire truck was ramming all the time all the people...
Maybe he was bored of rp on this server and decided to have some fun killing everyone.
Ban request reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Insufficient evidence of any rules being violated by accused player, Turkish07 (STEAM_0:1:55814885).
Please note, user already suspended for these infractions.

[FL] Aviator
Server Administrative Team
Regards,
aviator