Remove from my record?
Video 
This is 2 bans I disagree on and would like to be removed of my record

Your name: TuftyGoblin

Your ban ID: 35017

Banned by: [FL] Termin

Reason: FailRP, FearRP, RDM

Involved: Just me

Why we should unban you: Well I admit to the FailRP and FearRP and that can stay their but the RDM part is quite annoying, I mean, I had a knife out so I pulled it out to holster it and a gun dealer saw me (cant remember name) so he pulled his out so I walked over to him to tell him to holster it and he swung it so I swung mine back and we was in a brawl in the middle of the street which was kinda fun Smile but then I killed him as self defence and a cop saw me so i tried to run (in first person so I cant see if he has a gun out on me) and they taze me so when i get back up I try to explain but they taze me again. so i try to run. Then Termin or somebody sees me and I'm banned instantly for FailRP, FearRP, RDM. I mean, He didn't even let me explain it was 2 days.

Your name: TuftyGoblin

Your ban ID: 34217

Banned by: [FL] Grub

Reason: BRA,Intentional CDM

Involved: Just me, Singing

Why we should unban you: Well I was driving around in my Lambo singing some stupid nursery rhymes so I open console to type "act dance" but my car is still moving and I run somebody over by accident. I jumped out to say sorry and everything once I realised. The person I ran over was actually recording another BR so I was in the BR for the other person. so that's where the "BRA" comes from. I mean, I wasn't in the ban neither was my steam ID. Doesn't this mean the person I ran over knew it was an accident? I mean my name was clearly on the screen so if he wanted he could have just copied that but he didn't. This was a big misunderstanding... But I do understand why he did it.

The "BR" is here: http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=34297 - I clearly didn't accelerate to run him over on purpose, I was rolling to a stop. Also if he wanted me banned my name would have been in the BR post.

Please from my record with the other one too.
Not gonna happen, your quote 'we were having a brawl' completely fail and goes along with the other two reasons where you just laughed about it and showed no RP intent.
Both bans appear valid, based on involved party statements and case evidence.