I got banned not doing anything (Enzyme read please you got it all wrong)
Your Name: RadioactiveGamingPie

Your ban ID: STEAM_0:1:50313809

Banned by: [FL:M] Enzyme

Reason: Jumping down from nexus bridge on purpose

Involved: Involved: No one...

Why we should unban you: Okey you got me banned for jumping the nexus bridge what?! My PC got stuck and when i looked I was falling down! Now that's just ridiculous!
If you want I can even send you my PC specs
I saw with my very own eyes you pressing spacebar as you jumped down from the bridge because you didn't want to take the elevator, and I will go out of my way to explain to you what I saw.

I've had a few cases with people jumping down from the bridge and I think it's easy to differenciate accidents from doing it on purpose, and I saw you doing it on purpose. If someone falls down on accident, then they dont do a 90* turn and then jumps (and by jumps, I actually mean to jump... by pressing spacebar.)

If your PC got "stuck" then I don't see how you managed to do these particular movements in such an order.

I remember doing a BR on a guy, who did something quite simular to what you did, and I will use a screenshot from this case to explain to you what I saw. (NOTE: Screenshot is not of you, Radioactive, but another guy.)

And in an addition of you doing a 90* turn, you ALSO pressed SPACEBAR.

This is why I'm sure of that you did this on purpose as it's not a normal reaction to suddenly do a 90* turn on a small bridge, and then continue to pressing W and pressing SPACEBAR.

I'm kinda tired, but I hope what you get what I'm trying to get at here.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
If you pc is stuck you dont move and wait for it to get unstuck. Not walk around. And Enzyme summed everything else up.

Denied.