Ban request Jammarman
STEAM_0:0:45278212

Driving my car to the garage on v2p server
He (as a police) comes around the corner tazing at me and then shooting me for absolute no reason (rdm)
Then claiming that i was charging for him with my car to kill him...

This kid also the same time maxed tax to 30 without reason and when we want him to lower it he sais the someone gotta become a police...

And as an extra he speaks funny to sounds like below 12 wich as i can remember from before whe i read the rules is also against the rules (not sure but i think it said so but it might just be another server)

Thank you!

Gosepojken
Being below 12 is allowed, that shouldn't be part of the BR, just saying.
Also use the template please.
Anyway, I have something to add to this:
Yesterday, he kept on coming in as a cop into my restaurant and spawning in babies and skulls on the plates, freezing them there and smashing my sign down because he was mad as "my food was too much money" ($1350 for chinese..)
He kept on coming back as a police officer and fail RPing, breaking Fear RP with my guards, and a lot more. Unfortunately I have no evidence, but if you look at the logs I suppose you will see that he spawned in baby and skeleton props and smashed my sign. Hopefully.

Sincerely,
ArcHammer
[Image: LkB62ld.png]

+Rep
Denied.

No evidence
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub