cherryberry
Your name: Cherryberry

Your SteamID:
[FL:RP] CherryBerry STEAM_0:1:26411740

Banning Admin: Killjoy

Ban Length: short ban of 24 hours i think

Reason for the ban: fail rp?

Why we should unban you: I was at bp. in my car then rebel stand on my car i say get off. then he get off 2 seconds later get on it again i step out then he jump on my car i say get off. after repeating 3 times he going rage a bit. so i get in my car again then he punch my car, with saying "oops did i punch your car?" so i walk away tranq the dude. and say oops? did i hit you? so was about to drive off just set engine on then a cop came, i think oops that is a arrest so i i just turned on the road he does his warning (without his mp5 in his hand) i look and drive off no threat at all . when i was driving i looked with my cam back ofcourse he pulled out hes gun that time. but cause i wanted to rp good. i only look forward. traffic rule #1 eyes in front of the road. so when I was inside tunnel i heard a shot. i did a bit of math and im sure he was betweet kfc and BP if he rund. so got enough space to take the last turn so his out of my line of sight. = save.

did i fail rp here? no, cause I was looking in front of my. and not looking at my back. when i drived and he shouted he DIDNT had a wep out.
Taxi drivers don't tranq people. The cop had a weapon out, he fired warning shots. You said it on OOC that you heard it but didn't care. Ban stays, since you've been here long enough to know the basics.