Blatant insulting.
Your name: Zakariyya

Your ban ID: 33492

Banned by: Narcotic

Reason: Blatant insulting.

Involved: The cops.

Why we should unban you: I don't think you understand, how would you feel if a cop just ran up to you and SPRAYED at your car with his USP and all your doing is getting a new paint job. How would you feel? It's pretty annoying all the cops fail at being cop, on top of that they rdm me when I'm getting a paint job TWICE. Now if someone did that to you, anyone would be pissed. So I got in OOC and said a few lines of text to the cops insulting them, I know I deserve this, no body is perfect. But I don't understand WHY I get 4 days for speaking the truth. The cops are annoying, they fail at being cop and they're all noobs that never read the rules. You can spectate them right now (9:29 AM Central Time -6:00) they are failing.

Thanks for reading- Dario

EDIT: On top THAT! I was also put in jail for 5 minutes, because Rebels were banned from the city, but I only been on for a few minutes and never saw the laws. And the cops wouldn't even let me leave. Also no body is perfect and I know just because they're doing their job doesn't give me the right to insult them, but I was really pissed off because of them failing at their job.
Logs Wrote:[16:22:40] Zakariyya (STEAM_0:1:29272199) said: // all the cops are f*cking retards
[16:23:37] Zakariyya (STEAM_0:1:29272199) said: // These cops are f*cking retards. They spary there usps at my car till I die.
[16:24:08] Zakariyya (STEAM_0:1:29272199) said: // all the cops f*cking suck and they're just noobs that don't even know the rules

Not acceptable.
Yes I understand that, as I said that in my first post. But isn't 4 days a little TOO harsh over words, I see people get away with many things with no trouble at all.
(06-18-2013, 02:43 PM)Dario789789 Wrote: Yes I understand that, as I said that in my first post. But isn't 4 days a little TOO harsh over words, I see people get away with many things with no trouble at all.

First off, you have called an entire group of players mentally disabled, you have also insulted the mentally disabled. I just so happen to have connection to such unfortunate cases so no, not acceptable.

Sit your ban out.

Unban request, denied.