Kulthro Ban Request RDM+NLR
Video 
Name of player: Kulthro

SteamID:
‪STEAM_0:1:59777044‬

Time in GMT: 18:28+2

Server:v33x

Summary:
Before The Server Crash We Raid The Rebels And After The This Rebels Come And Tranq Me And Kill me After He dead And The Server Crash That's NLR He Didn't forget What Happen.

Evidence:
http://youtu.be/wD0xk0v9E9s
It doesn't show him NLR'ing. You randomly raided me twice today and twice you tried to stop me from putting a BR on you for it through PMs. You need a solid RP reason to raid someone and ''I don't know I was ordered too'' isn't a solid reason. You also FailRP'd raiding with a Corleone as a civ. You killed Kulthro when he was AFK and RDM'd me, Kulthro and KYR with a group of corleones and even though I asked 3 or 4 times, no valid RP reason was given.
Taken right out of my mouth. ^
[Image: f8ba1Yh.png]
Request reviewed and pushed back.

Pushback notes:
Insufficient evidence of any rules being violated by accused player Kulthro (‪STEAM_0:1:59777044‬).
Please provide more evidence if possible, you will have until 05:00 AM GMT+2.

[FL] Narcotic
Server Administrative Team
I don't Have More Edvice Admin I think That Aproov What I am Saying
I'm With Dutchy on this one. We were all in the nexus last night waiting on a "random" raid for the president. This raid didnt happen till after I got off I guess but there was no RP reason for the raid.
Request reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Insufficient evidence of any rules being violated by accused player Kulthro (STEAM_0:1:59777044‬).

[FL] Narcotic
Server Administrative Team