Jeremiah's Unban request
Your name: Keymod| Jeremiah
Your ban ID: 33286
Banned by: [FL} Johkah
Reason: I was "prop blocking" And attempted to "RDM"

Involved: I suppose it was just me and the admin, their were witnesses but they wernt directly involved.

Why we should unban you: I was banned for a week for "prop blocking". I would like to clarify that my "prop" was a door that i was using to keep people out of the back of the bank, as I was running it. It worked well, it could be opened. WHen the admin deleted the door, I was not warned about it, And i didnt know the admin was an admin. Assuming he was a palyer trying to grief/rob me, I pulled a gun and shot. Robbing the bank is a good enough rp reason to pull a gun imo. If anything id liek the banned to be shortened. I am fairly new to city rp, I didnt realize building a door too keep others out of the back room of the bank was considered "prop blocking". I also wouldn't consider that an intentional rdm, as I beilive I had a reason to. Thank you for taking the time to read this.~Jeremiah.
A player can't access your props unless you give him access to.
Thank you for the info. I didn't know that at the time. I may as well clarify something too, The door he deleted was glitched halfway in the ground. Making it a half door( still opened and closed fine, you could just see over the top of it). He may not have know this and thought it was a prop.
Hate to double post, But with my ban only having 2 days remaining, I'll just wait it out, Even if i do feel i was justified with my actions, I respect the admins decision, you can move this where it needs to go, see you all in 2 days!
User withdrew appeal, closing.