Ban Request - apizza4you, Kalle PÃ¥ Hal Is^^
Name of player (SteamID):
apizza4you (STEAM_0:1:34263966)
Kalle På Hal Is^^ (STEAM_0:1:28549891)

Time in GMT: 22:14

Server: v2d

Summary: I was rping a cop, and was arresting some guys outside of the city, when pizza and Kalle came and cdmed most of the cops and even the suspects.

Evidence:
http://youtu.be/xzbPZ5PXIzw
(05-07-2013, 11:57 PM)SolidSnake Wrote: Name of player (SteamID):
apizza4you (STEAM_0:1:34263966)
Kalle På Hal Is^^ (STEAM_0:1:28549891)

Time in GMT: 22:14

Server: v2d

Summary: I was rping a cop, and was arresting some guys outside of the city, when pizza and Kalle came and cdmed most of the cops and even the suspects.

Evidence:
http://youtu.be/xzbPZ5PXIzw

I would like to say i hit one guy and when i hit him i got out of my car, i did not try to run or anything so i do not see how you can make a BR with my name in it of me CDM because it was not intentional to kill that cop it was on accident that is way i got out and went to call a paramedic. Also y did you cut the video right as i was talking to the cop and explaining my self ?
I watched this happen from a distance, and I do have to wonder like apizza did... why did you cut the video as he was explaining himself? That's a little suspicious yes?
Signature too large. - DoomDude1
I have nothing to hide, I dind't cut any part, thats what I recorded.

Also we see clearly in the video, that pizza was passing, goes back, and droves the car into our location at high speed.

He said he didn't had space to pass on the road, which is a lie, you can see him going around with the BMW on the road, later he decided to drive over us at high speed.

So don't go telling me you didn't do it on purpose.
(05-08-2013, 03:57 AM)SolidSnake Wrote: I have nothing to hide, I dind't cut any part, thats what I recorded.

Also we see clearly in the video, that pizza was passing, goes back, and droves the car into our location at high speed.

He said he didn't had space to pass on the road, which is a lie, you can see him going around with the BMW on the road, later he decided to drive over us at high speed.

I want to ask when did i say i had no room to drive on the road and like i said it was not my intention to hit the cop my intention was to have fun with me friends and my car i was driving really fast in that area because that is any open area were most people drive not build or other thing so i just drove around there to have fun.
(05-09-2013, 04:36 AM)apizza4you Wrote:
(05-08-2013, 03:57 AM)SolidSnake Wrote: I have nothing to hide, I dind't cut any part, thats what I recorded.

I want to ask when did i say i had no room to drive on the road and like i said it was not my intention to hit the cop my intention was to have fun with me friends and my car i was driving really fast in that area because that is any open area were most people drive not build or other thing so i just drove around there to have fun.

I already said I have no motive to lie, I would post all the video, if I had it, that's all I recorded.

Also, you pretty much saw all of us there, and still you where speeding all the way in there, you know you where going to cdm someone, you almost cdm 2 criminals that where tazed, that's also in the video.
(05-09-2013, 04:47 AM)SolidSnake Wrote:

I already said I have no motive to lie, I would post all the video, if I had it, that's all I recorded.

Also, you pretty much saw all of us there, and still you where speeding all the way in there, you know you where going to cdm someone, you almost cdm 2 criminals that where tazed, that's also in the video.

I know i almost hit them but i when in third person and saw i did not and kept having fun so ya and like i said the reason i was driving around there was for fun and most o the time there are no people down wear you were all at and that is y i was driving there to have fun not to CDM if i meant to CDM i would drive in the city were there are more people but i did not do that i drove out there also you never answered my question when did i say i had no room to drive.
(05-09-2013, 06:51 PM)apizza4you Wrote:
(05-09-2013, 04:47 AM)SolidSnake Wrote:

I know i almost hit them but i when in third person and saw i did not and kept having fun so ya and like i said the reason i was driving around there was for fun and most o the time there are no people down wear you were all at and that is y i was driving there to have fun not to CDM if i meant to CDM i would drive in the city were there are more people but i did not do that i drove out there also you never answered my question when did i say i had no room to drive.

I know you said it, even me and the other officer said you had space, it would be on the video, if I had recorded all.

If you wanted to avoid cdm so much, you wouldn't drive at high speed, to where 4/5 guys are gathered, you could use that excuse, if we where on the middle of the road.
Approved.